October 23, 2007

Dorrito Chicken


We made this the other week for dinner and it was out of this world tasty! I got the recipe from Southern Living's Easy Weeknight Favorites, but they called it Nacho Chicken, we liked Dorito Chicken.
I made some adaptations and I'm posting the recipe as I made it.
1 Egg + 1 T water
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3/4 cup crushed baked Doritos - I put them in the mini chopper
Spray a baking pan with pam
Preheat oven to 350
Dip chicken in Egg wash and coat in Doritos
Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
It didn't taste like you were eating Doritos, it just tasted nacho cheesy.
I bet this would make great chicken fingers!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

My DH would LOVE this....

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm TOTALLY making this for DH!

Nikki57 said...

I will definitely be making this!!