May 16, 2009

Restaurant Review - Crazy Burger

So I know I've been lax in postings lately, I have a ton of updates to make, but I wanted to post this one.

While kicking around town for the week on staycation - the hubs and I tooled around and decided to try some new restaurants in the area.

We finally made it to Crazy Burger in Narragansett - I've been wanting to try this restaurant for a year or so and was so excited we finally made it there.

What a great, fun, and delicious restaurant. Talk about the most varied menu I've ever seen. The breakfast selection was incredible, the burger options were insane, and I can't even begin to imagine making it through the whole menu it's so huge.

It's a great dining out option for vegans and vegetairans as well because the menu really does have nice options to cater to that lifestyle.

The Hubs and I ended up both having vegetraian options for lunch.

I had a walnut and lentil burger on a polenta patty and the hubs had a mushroom and rice burger with mushroom gravy. Their sweet potato fries are wonderful and the hubs highly recommended their asian cole slaw as well as a side.

We ended the meal with their Key Lime Raspberry Pie and it was decadent and surely home made with a wonderful graham cracker crushed crust.

We can't wait to go back and try the breakfast menu and other burger options - including the salmon burger, lamb burger and pizzas.

Their website for you to check them out if you're in the area is http://crazyburger.com/

No comments: