October 3, 2007

Grilled Ham & Apples


Last nights dinner was so TASTY! From Southern Living Easy Weeknight Favorites.


1/2 cup orange marmalade (I used Apricot)

2 tsp. butter

1/4 tsp. ground ginger

Cooking Spray

2 ham slices

4 small apples cored and cut into rings


I used my indoor grill pan instead of the outdoor grill.

Combine first 3 ingredients in measuring cup and microwave for 1 minute. I added a dash of cinnamon here. I also did this on the stove top in a small pot.

Coat grill pan or rack with cooking spray. Place ham and apples on grill and baste with the marmalade mixture. I did the apples first then the ham. I also seasoned the ham with cinnamon and ground cloves as well as the glaze.
Served with sweet potatoes and zucchini - great dinner! I used the Morel ham steaks - 2 to a pack..

No comments: