November 21, 2007

Product Rave

Run, don't walk, to your nearest market to try these out. Oh ok, what the hell, you can wait until after the Thanksgiving rush at the market to get these.

Strolling down the bread aisle Sunday - not needing ANY bread - a little pack of English Muffins with a red stripe on them caught my eye - NEW, Limited Edition Thomas Cranberry English Muffins.

Well, if you know me, you cranberries are one of my favorite foods ever - any way you make them - I'll eat them. And put them in a tasty toasty baked good - even better!

I bought two packages (I know I hadn't even tried them but come on how bad could they be?!). Oh My God! So glad I got two - one pack is in the freezer and the other is almost gone!

They are the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. The cranberries are fresh and huge in them and toasted with a touch of butter - mmmm delicious!

These are limited edition - just for the holidays - but you have to get them and stock up! You'll want them year round.

I hope they start doing more of these. A pumpkin English Muffin would be great, so would a blueberry one in the summer!

No comments: