April 11, 2008

Quick & Easy Dinner!

The other night I made a quick and easy lettuce cups for dinner. I did take pictures too but again, too lazy to get on the lap top at night to upload the pictures.

Down & Dirty Weeknight Lettuce Cups

Ingredients
1/2 pound diced pork
1 bag broccoli slaw mix
1 can sliced water chestnuts
1 can sliced bamboo shoots
1/2 package dried shitake musrhooms, soaked and drained
dried ginger - 1 tsp.
1/4 cup Honey Teryaki Sauce (I used Tastefully Simple, but you could use any brand)
1 package bib lettuce
2 bundles of chinese rice stick noodles, soaked and drained.

1. Sautee pork in Wok with Pam. Add in Mushrooms, broccoli slaw and other veggies and toss with ginger. Keep sauteeing until everything is tender.

2. Stir in the HTS.

3. Plate with piece of lettuce, the filling mixture and some of the asian noodles for adding to the lettuce wraps.

Easy, Light, Delicious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.