August 4, 2009

Choco-chip-a-rific

So I haven't made these in a while, nor do I have a picture. But these are one of my favorite chocolate chip cookies.

I love it because: 1. they taste good 2. they are lower in fat and calories 3. they are very satisfying.

Darn - now I wish I had some in the house right now to munch as I'm writing this!!

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
From Weight Watchers
serves 24, 1 point per serving, 2 per serving

2 T butter, softened
2 T canola Oil
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/8 tsp. salt
1 large egg white
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
3 oz. chocolate chips - about 1/2 cup (you can use milk, but they are decadent with dark!)

Preheat oven to 375
cream together butter, oil and brown sugar. Add vanilla, salt and egg white and mix together.
mix together flour and baking soda, add chocolate chips and stir.
Mix all ingredients and stir
drop rounded half teaspoons of dough on to a non stick baking sheet. bake for 4-6 minutes then cool.

DELISH!!! The perfect little snack when you're being nutrition conscious.

No comments: