August 4, 2009

Pork-A-Licious

Once again, another FANTASTIC recipe from Your Home Based Mom's blog.

Made these - gosh it looks like back in May or June - realized I didn't have a picture of it but the recipe is SO good I don't want to loose the print out - so why not blog it and share it!

Seriously, you need to make these Salsa Verde Carnitas - get yourself a nice piece of pork and make these this weekend - Holy cow you won't be disappointed.

I'm not even going to re-post the recipe - because without pictures it doesn't do it justice and her pictures will make you want to lick your monitor (go ahead, it's OK we're not watching!).

I made it exactly as is from her recipe, seasoned cabbage slaw and all. And I did it in the crock pot per her suggestion (I also just used a pork roast I had in the freezer and it was perfect!)

God I need to make these again now!

No comments: