July 17, 2011

That was Easy


Are you on Pintrest? If not, you should be! It's a great forum for posting photos in categories of things you want to make/do/buy/read/share, you name it. And you can connect with your friends or anyone else in the world. It's a great place to find some great ideas. And the best part is it's all images/pictures - what's more fun to look at that pictures of cool things?! Once you click on the picture, you're taken to the link of where it was initially posted - and from this you are able to open yourself to a whole world of new bloggers, websites, you name it!

I found a picture post on Pintrest for these killer Nutella cookies... I mean, it's Nutella, how could I not make these??

These came to me from a blog that is new to me now, again thanks to Pintrest! ShowFood Chef is a great little blog, you just must check it out! And she has some very creative recipes - including these awesome Nutella cookies.

Now, brace yourself for how "difficult" this recipe is.

Take 1 cup Nutella
1 Egg
Stir until it's all incorporated and smooth and creamy.

Place on a silpat or parchment covered pan. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.

VOILA!!

It takes like a brownie - the crispiness edge and the chewy center!

I made these with my tiny scooper, next time I"m making with a larger scoop so they are a little softer.

YOU MUST MAKE THESE!!!

No comments: