September 28, 2008

Apple-licious

So my neighbor came by the other night and told me about this recipe. So I went with what I remembered her telling me. Then one of the blogs I like - retro-foods.com had the same recipe like 2 days later.


This was so easy, so good, and really something everyone could eat and enjoy.


Baked Apple Pie Pork Chops




4-6 pork chops

1 can apple pie filling

Favorite sage dressing (6oz box)
Brown pork chops. Put pie filling in bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Arrange pork chops on top of pie filling. Put dressing on top of chops. Bake at 325 for 1 hour (or until done) , uncovered.


So I mixed things up a bit cause I didn't print the recipe out to make it.

So here's what I did.

I put the can of pie filling at the bottom of a baking dish. Then I topped with raw boneless cut up lean pork pieces that were defrosted. Then I topped with the stuffing. I pursed 1 cup of water over the top and kinda mushed everything around. Then I covered and baked on 350 for about 30-40 minutes.


This was so good!!!

No comments: